After Tommy retrieved Ninja from world spawn, Tommy showed an overhead view of Dream SMP from the top of Vape Tower. The two travelled down Prime Path where Tommy trapped Ninja in the Cuck Shed. Tommy also remarked that Jschlatt would be upset that he managed to trap Ninja before Schlatt could.
After trapping Ninja in the Cuck Shed, Tommy showed Ninja around his base before showing the entrance to Manberg. There, Ninja fell to his death, causing him to respawn at world spawn and requiring Tommy to retrieve him.
As they resumed their tour of the server, Tommy began getting upset over the number of people following Ninja and himself on their tour and asked Ninja if he could get Dream to tell the others to clear off. However, when Ninja spotted Dream, Ninja got very excited and began following Dream around, causing him to get separated from Tommy.
After finding Ninja, Tommy showed Ninja Pogtopia and went through the contents of the chest Dream left. After Pogtopia, they moved to Pogtopia and added Quackity to the call. The three met up in Manberg. There, Ninja fell to his death and bought drugs off Quackity in his stone alley structure. Quackity eventually renamed the alley to the Ninja Drug Alley to commemorate the drug trade.
Afterwards, Ninja and Tommy started retrieving wood for a house and visited The Eiffel Tower and Skeppy's House. Quackity then rejoined the call and helped the two build Ninja's house in front of the L'Manberg Embassy. After finishing the house, they met Wilbur. Wilbur led them to The White House, where Ninja met GeorgeNotFound, who he then married.
- After his visit, Ninja was still on the Dream SMP's Discord server.
- Despite his Minecraft skin being Steve, most fans tend to draw him closer to his real life appearance, with light skin, blue hair, and a yellow headband.
Dream Team collaborations
|Ninja videos featuring Dream Team|
|Video||Title||Release date||Dream Team members||Notes|
|I'm The Ultimate Minecraft Troll!! W/ TommyInnit||November 1, 2020||Dream|
|Ninja and TommyInnit HILARIOUS Minecraft trolling! w/ @Quackity & @Tubbo||November 22, 2020||GeorgeNotFound|
- @Ninja via Twitter (June 5, 2019): "I have had the perfect day. Been showered with thoughtful and amazing presents, so many kind tweets and messages all day. I hung out by the pool and had some food and drinks. Today has been the best birthday ever and I couldn't stream if I wanted too!! Internet is out! Oh whale!" [Archived]
- TommyInnit (October 5, 2020). "Ninja is the funniest minecraft player ever" (Video).
- Rudylmao [TommyVODS] (September 25, 2020). "TommyInnit Speaks To Ninja" (VOD).
|Dream Team||• •|
|Additional hunters||• •|
|SMP members||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Friends||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Relatives||• • •|